Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for insurance in Gainesville, Alachua, High Springs, Hawthorne, Waldo, La Crosse, Newberry, Micanopy, Archer, Lake City and Ocala, Florida?
We work with multiple A+ rated companies to provide quick, accurate and affordable rates, click any of the following links to submit a quote.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Already a Partners Insurance customer? Use our self service forms to manage your policy any time of the day, directly from our website.
To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides liability
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage. Learn more about State Minimum Auto Liability.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your vehicle.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your vehicle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it,
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your vehicle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage. If you're financing a car, your lender will also have requirements.
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs. We work with multiple carriers to find you the best coverage options and rates to match your budget and needs.
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, home owners and student discounts.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
Thank you for your interest in Partners Insurance Agency. We have been proudly serving Florida residents and businesses for over 20 years. Please feel free to contact our office at 352-332-0180 or email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.