Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for insurance in Gainesville, Alachua, High Springs, Hawthorne, Waldo, La Crosse, Newberry, Micanopy, Archer, Lake City and Ocala, Florida?
We work with multiple A+ rated companies to provide quick, accurate and affordable rates, click any of the following links to submit a quote.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Owning and operating a business is a risky endeavor. Not only do business owners face general risks such as theft and fire, but also specific risks that are inherent to the operations of each individual business. For these reasons, it's vital that you have the right type and amount of insurance for your business.
A Business Owners Policy will cover the basics, such as:
- General liability insurance, which covers the legal liabilities faced from injuries to third parties. Medical expenses, property damage and bodily injury are typically covered.
- Commercial property insurance, which covers loss and damage costs for business properties. Business interruption is typically covered by this provision.
Additional Types of Insurance that may not be covered. Depending on your business, many of these insurances may be essential to adequately protect yourself.
* Workers' compensation - once your business reaches a certain number of employees, this type of insurance will actually be required in most states to provide payments for an employee's lost wages and medical expenses following a workplace injury. GET A QUOTE
* Professional liability - covers your service-provided mistakes and usually your attorney fees.
* Excess liability or umbrella - covers claims exceeding your standard policy's limits.
* Commercial auto - coverage not under personal auto policies, such as to your business and for employees unloading and loading. GET A QUOTE
* Auto, hired and non-owned - protects your business should an employee cause a vehicle accident in their personal or rented vehicle.
* Employment practices liability - coverage for HR issues, such as those related to termination, harassment, and discrimination laws.
* Directors and officers liability - financial protection for directors and officers should they be sued for wrongful acts stemming from performance of their duties.
* Employee benefits liability - covers liability issues from an omission or error in the administration of an employee's benefits that results in the employee incurring a cost, such as a terminated employer losing benefits after not being providing with COBRA information.
It is important to talk to an insurance professional that can assist you with determining your business' specific needs.
Thank you for your interest in Partners Insurance Agency. We have been proudly serving Florida residents and businesses for over 20 years. Please feel free to contact our office at 352-332-0180 or email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.