Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for insurance in Gainesville, Alachua, High Springs, Hawthorne, Waldo, La Crosse, Newberry, Micanopy, Archer, Lake City and Ocala, Florida?
We work with multiple A+ rated companies to provide quick, accurate and affordable rates, click any of the following links to submit a quote.
Homeowners Insurance Information
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a "package" policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This may include damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant exceptions are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowner's responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home is destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you will need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft or vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding home insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- What discounts are available? (Ask about wind mitigation, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Thank you for your interest in Partners Insurance Agency. We have been proudly serving Florida residents and businesses for over 20 years. Please feel free to contact our office at 352-332-0180 or email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.